We are pleased to introduce our Company CENTRAL CAPITAL SERVICES (P.) Ltd., established in 2004, is a leading overseas employment consultant in Nepal. The company was established to meet the growing demand for Nepalese work force abroad to alleviate growing unemployment in the country. The company exports a wide range of competent manpower- from semiskilled to highly skilled professionals based on the demands of our valued clients. Thus, the company functions as a bridge between Nepal and manpower importing nations around the globe.
CCS (P.) Ltd., has become a trusted name to reckon within outbound recruitment over the years. The company believes in competency blended with quality. The company has a dedicated team of professionals excelled to provide high quality services to both employees and employers, striving to meet internationally accepted excellence benchmarks. As a result, the company has become one of the very few outbound recruitment consultants.
CCS aims to satisfy the manpower needs and demands of all valued clients by providing professional and efficient recruits in the most profitable way. Our organization aim to deliver exceptional services to both employee and employer.
By utilizing knowledge technology and development we will provide excellent manpower and services with professionalism and cost effective recruitment solution.
Our first priority is client satisfaction. Hence from listening to our clients request to the actual delivery of our work we dedicate ourselves to each task with much care and speed when providing our services to the clients according to their needs.
" CLIENT’S SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST PRIORITY "
Since 2004, Central Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. has grown in to a leading name in the field of manpower. It has endeavored to carter to the need of the younger generation aspiring for suitable job abroad. Besides, this organization serves with utmost dedication and sincerity to ensure quality service.
For us, it is unquestionably a matter of great pleasure to share our commitment through this brochure. We also take the opportunity to express our firm determination that we do not make any compromise while selecting potential and promising candidates for overseas employment to ascertain quality service.
We supply experienced, hard-working, honest and sincere Nepalese manpower to Gulf Countries like Qatar, Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other government authorized countries like Malaysia & Macau, thus thriving towards achieving its goal to work with utmost enthusiasm and passion.
Central Capital Services has always strived to be ahead of the curve by anticipating the manpower needs and will continue to do so by working closely with clients. It is because of sincerity and honesty that Central Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. has established itself as one of the best manpower supplying agency in the country.
We dedicate ourselves to each task with much care and speed when providing our services.
With Best Regards Man Bhakta Lama Chairman
Since the establishment of Central Capital Services in 2004, has positioned itself as one of the leading manpower supplier in the region and beyond, by identifying and responding to client's requirements. Our mission has been to support our Clients with the sound professional environment and support their business needs.
Client's satisfaction has always been our top priority and we endeavor to provide excellent services to our clients. The standards we set for our HR team are reflected in our services during the recruitment for Clients and Candidates. As being in service industry, our primary consideration is always be our clients and our primary objective is their satisfaction. Hence we are committed to provide the best quality services to our clients.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries. We would be pleased to receive any valuable suggestion and remarks from you.
Thank you very much for the continuous support and we promise to give you the best of what we can be. I wish to express my gratitude once again.
With Best Regards Kumar Tamang Managing Director
Central Capital Services came into inception with a mission to redefine the human resources. We walked a long miles but with the single point vision to have the best resources having the quality & quantity together. We sincerely express our thanks and gratitude to our employers who continue to believe in us during the 12 years of doing business in overseas employment. We also thank the hundreds of thousands of Nepali workers whose professionalism, integrity and capability have contributed to our strength and growth.
Since 2005 Central Capital Services Pvt. Ltd is operated on the track of honesty, transparency and ethics in aspect of our selected candidates and clients. We offer Overseas Manpower Recruitment to suffice the patrons, human resource requirement in world class pattern. To make sure most excellent talent reference to our clients according to job profile, we strictly train our professionals. With our experience, tools and skills, we benefit our clients in receiving higher productivity, faster deployment and better manpower.
We have the privilege to provide our services to various reputed organizations in the Middle East. We have been providing qualified manpower right from the top level positions to the positions down below like skilled and semiskilled labors. Our clients represent wide range of activities like Engineering & Construction groups, Operation & Maintenance Companies, Hospitality, Industry, Major international fast food restaurants, Retails Groups and Hospitals.
I thank you all of your continuous encouragement and interest in Central Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. I look forward to meeting the needs and expectations of our valued Clients. For additional information, you may visit us at our website: www.centralcapitalservices.com. Assuring you of our best attention at all times. I remain.
Sincerely, Gyanendra Lama
1. Demand Letter: Demand letter should be addressed to Central Capital Services (P.) Ltd., License no 574/062/063. The letter should have details of the number of workers, nature of job with required category, salary, duty hours, food and accommodation facilities, overtime, transport, insurance of workers, residence permit and other benefits.
2. Power of Attorney: Power of Attorney is a legal confirmation, on behalf of employer, for selection of manpower. This authorizes Central Capital Services (P.) Ltd., License no 574/062/063 for sending workers legally.
3. Employment Contract: The employing company provides employment agreement to the employee as per demand letter.
4. Service Agreement: Employing Company should provide service agreement between company and recruitment agency in Nepal.
5. Guarantee Letter: The employing company should not transfer any workers to another country without approval of competent Nepal Government authorities. As there is no Saudi diplomatic mission in Kathmandu, Nepal, the employing company has to write letter to nearby Electronic Authorization office or embassy for visa endorsement of the workers.
6. Electronic Authorization Letter: The employing company has to write a letter according to visa approval slip to the electronic authorization office authorizing to the Local Agency and Local Agency will authorize to Central Capital Services (P.) Ltd.
7. Visa Approval Slip (Copy): The original visa slip is required in case of Block Visa. However, the photocopies of Block Visa are acceptable in case of multiple Block visa.
8. CR Copy (Company Registration Copy) Above documents from 1 to 5 should be signed by authorized person, bear Company seal and Documents 1 & 2 should be attested from Chamber of Commerce or Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective country.
1. Demand Letter: ( SAMPLE) 2. Power of Attorney: -DO- 3. Guarantee Letter: -DO- 4. Service Agreement between Company & Agency: -DO- 5. Employment Contract: -DO- 6. Visa Approval Slip: -DO- 7. Electronic Authorization Letter: -DO- 8. Company Registration Copy: -DO-
1. Final Interview of the selected workers would be carried out within 15 days after receiving the original documents (Demand Letter, Power of Attorney, Guarantee Letter, Employment Contract and Service agreement between Company and our agency).
2. Final selected candidates’ name list will be published within one week.
3. For sending the candidates for medical test, MOFA number of each candidate should be obtained from Saudi Enjazit software through our company for Dhaka, Bangladesh and for Delhi/Mumbai stamping, we have to request to Indian agency.
4. Candidates have to pay USD 10.5 as MOFA charge and extra USD 10.5 for their health certificate.
5. After getting MOFA number, Final selected candidates will be sent for medical test.
6. Only medically fit candidates will be processed for visa endorsement.
7. We send the passport to the consulate on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The Dhaka Saudi consulate will take maximum 10 days after submitting the original passport, 2 white background passport sized photo with the visa endorsement expenses.
But for Mumbai/Delhi stamping, it will take minimum 30 days (not exactly confirmed).
8. After receiving the original passport with the visa endorsement, the candidates will be deployed to your company within 10 days, but it depends on seat availability in airlines.
9. Our company can provide you with the username and password through which you (client) can have access to our company website
www.centralcapitalservices.com and view the processing of your company processes as per your need.
Following processes will be taking place after the final selection:
Trade Test for Skilled Workers:
We form a selection committee before making a final decision for appointment. The selection committee includes representatives from different departments of the company. The selection committee carries out skill tests of all skilled manpower in the concerned discipline. Only those persons recommended by the selection committee are selected for overseas employment.
Orientation for selected workers on local culture, tradition, social practices and social and religious taboos is essential in the employer’s country. We have an inbuilt mechanism for orientation for workers before they are sent to working destinations. It is aimed to make the workers used to with the new culture of another country. They have to understand immigration and labor laws as well as rituals, social taboos, tradition and culture of particular country.
We can arrange the ticket any time. The travel arrangement is the final procedure. After signing of the contract with the employee, we make travel arrangements. This also includes handing over all the documents – original passport, air ticket, government's final approval letter, insurance document and welfare fund receipt to the employee before departure. We train them on all the traveling procedures until they reach their destinations.
Note: We provide every worker a cap printed with Central Capital Services (P.) Ltd., logo and a T-shirt with the logos of Central Capital Services (P.) Ltd., this helps the receiving company to identify their workers in the concerned airport.
List coming soon...
We hope that the above information has provide you the confidence to entrust to us your manpower needs and we look forward to the opportunity to working with you in fulfilling your requirements. We will provide you online database system for your easy access through which you can get the update online. We look forward to your favorable response and thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Central Capital Services P. Ltd. Po Box, 6407, Airport-Sinamangal, Kathmandu, Nepal Tel: +977-1-4479491, 4479492 Fax: +977-1-4479492 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.centralcapitalservices.com